Thursday, July 2, 2009

Like a river to the sea

Jag fick ett mail i dag. Jag tror att hon skickade fel eftersom hon verkar leta efter en 'man partner'. Någon som kan hjälpa henne?

"It makes no difference who you are . I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here .
Good day. my new friend! I am looking for a man. I am good looking lass!
I saw your profile on some website and decided to drop you
few lines. I am moving to your area in few days and looking for a man
partner who could show me around and who knows what might come out of this.
I am moving from the other part of the world.
Send me an email at looneywttdonor@gmail.com so we can get to know each other. This is my personal
address I use for correspondence. So use this google email only.
Will send you my cute pic once you reply. Like a river to the sea. Inside Of you--I'm dreamin' of you."

No comments: